"Connection" does not mean "Free reading."

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

All of the psychics here on Bitwine are here to work. We are not here to just volunteer our time willy-nilly. We may LOVE love LOVE our work … yet just like everybody else, we have electric bills to pay and rent/house payments and groceries to buy.

To prove my worth to clients who don’t yet know me, I’m willing to make a psychic connection in the three minute introduction before hire. During that time I will tell you something about your person of interest … or about your career history … or about any other topic you have in mind. I do that so you can hire me with confidence. Meanwhile, it would be counter-productive for me to provide you with a FREE READING (answering your questions) during the introduction when that’s how I earn my living.

So please understand, if you connect with me, I will be honoring of you and will spend time and effort to share how I can see who you are.

Bitwine is not a FREE psychic service, however. If you’re looking for that you’ll be disappointed calling because you will be asked to hire to get to the crux of the answers you seek.

I really hope this helps clear up any confusion.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I recently hired an psychic on here for a reading. During my introduction I mention what I was seeking far as reading and she immediately sent me a payment button (cutting my free minutes short). Once I made the payment ,she tried to get me to do her deal which I declined it because it was the first reading. Then this woman asked me for my name and birthdate while being charged. After 2.55 was taken from me ,she ended the chat. I tried to chat with her again and then she stated that we had no connection . She blocked me after that . Even though it is 2.55 ,I find it very rude she charged me just to tell me we have no connection .

It is so hard to find good psychics on here who are ethical and care about those who seek their advise through their special talents.

over 4 years ago

I agree there are a few rotten apples who ruin it for the rest of the batch.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Bebe,

I’m sorry that happened to you. It really doesn’t make sense because customers don’t return to someone who treats them badly (and that’s just bad for her business).

Come give me a chat and you’ll see things are very different.

SunTiger